2.23.2013

THE NEXT BIG THING...

Alright, alright, I know its been forever!
(sorry)

Ava is loving her kitchen and learning just how to 'pretend' to use it at only 14 months old! 
Too cute!

Some news that brings on ~The Next Big Thing~ project is that we are expecting an addition to the family!!  September will start the sleepless nights all over again! :) 


Ava Just turned one and will soon be moving up to a big girl bed.  This means I have until the next baby gets here to make her a QUILT for her new bed!  I love this design by Steph over at Steph's Stuff and I think it will be best for my first time making a quilt.  I ordered the color scheme below to work with.  
 Love the warm colors, seems like Ava's personality too. 



I will be posting my progress as I work on ...
The Next big Thing!
 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment